Q’ANON

Conspiracy theories, it was only the government that created all the mistrust. 1% control the other 99%, those making decisions to-date are so removed from reality, and there is an expected showdown, according to all the Holy Books, and they point to now, these times. Signs appearing from the skies, children seeing angels, light and revelations, while the words of the prophets are being made real.

If there is doubt, it’s the silence of those in power. lets hope Mr Biden and his new team, have the gravitas, to see to the core of the issues, how so many have been played with, for such a long time. A new world in the making, kindness not oppression, a fare distribution of wealth, and less of the babble of celebrity noise, when the facts are rarely researched, but that fulfills the junkie media needs, of faces before their offerings, as if they are offering help, while climbing the greasy pole. Whom do they serve, almost entirely themselves, amen.

1 thought on “Q’ANON

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.